Holiday home (house, apartment, flat) in Nairobi, Kenya - guest house for private safari
The guest house Karen is situated in the southwest of Nairobi and there in the south area of the former Karen Blixen’s Coffee farm. The house with the garden is part of the Karen-district. The whole of the district is fenced in and has a security system. You can enter this area only over two security check points. In the Karen district you can move free - you can go jogging or take the bicycle.
We offer you the house/lodge. There is comfortably place for 6 people.
- place for 6 people
- 160 m² living space
- 2 bedrooms with each 2 double beds and 1 room with 2 single beds (all beds with mosquito net)
- bathroom with WC, shower and bathtub, separate WC
- sitting room with TV, radio, music CD’s, books
- incl. cleaning service
- garden: table and barbecue
- wash service in arrangement with the domestic
The breakfast will be served by our domestic Elisabeth. Further meals (lunch, dinner) can be coordinate with her directly.
Conditions of the holiday flat:
Bed & breakfast
House per day:
1 person: 45 EURO incl. breakfast
from 2 persons: 40 EURO (per person) incl. breakfast
Overnight stays minimum: 3 days
individual arrangements possible (for childs etc.)